We are the Canadian Community of Corporate Educators, known by our acronym CCCE (pronounced triple C-E). We are an association of training representatives from corporations and vendors.
We create an environment to enable collaborative members to share knowledge and foster innovative learning.
Our members enjoy:
- Sharing information resources to reduce research time and to contribute to cost effective education
- Up-to-date information about current training methods and trends
- A chance to build relationships with other member companies
Our members participate in:
- Monthly meetings generally held the third Wednesday of the month at a location close to downtown Toronto
- Knowledge Exchange to get input, feedback and solutions for specific topic requests
- Networking – establishing contact with other training professionals with similar objectives
- Trends & Perspectives – presentation format, topics include training methods and trends, conference overviews and case studies
Contact Us to find out more about becoming a member or joining us as a guest at one of our meetings.
We encourage you to attend a meeting and invite your business colleagues to take us for a “test drive”. Download our invitation template : Guest invitation CCCE March 22, 2017